Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Outside pooper



Larkin FINALLY had a poop not in a pull up! Yay Larkin. She's been *almost* potty trained for awhile now, but she had a mental block going poop in the potty... so when she had to go, she would just put a pull up on. I can't force the poop, so I was just waiting for her to take the lead... Well, yesterday, she and Hudson went to the park at the end of our street by themselves and a few minute later, Larkin came running down the sidewalk so proud of herself for pooping in the woods! Now she's not afraid of pooping in the potty! What a milestone.
Now the hilarious part...
When gregor asked her how she felt about pooping outside she replied, "Dad, it was MAJOR!" Today she said it was "superfly"

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

HY.STERICAL. You just made my day!

Yay for Larkin! Syd is having lots of relapses and I'm not sure what to do about them.