

Tomorrow is mother's day.... yay moms everywhere. This mother's day Gregor is going to be in California (deciding whether or not we want to move back there and doing a little side work), and I am going to be with my three crazy kids hopefully at a local fair (maybe I'll even with the cake walk this year). Gregor and the kids decided to give me a special early mother's day yesterday morning. They made be breakfast and gave me the cutest cards. Gregor gave me a great card reminding that there is no need to have a career crisis right now (which has been causing me angst for the last couple of weeks) because I'm doing exactly what I want to do right now, which is hanging with the kiddos. The kids got me one of those recordable cards with their cute little voices on it wishing me a Happy Mother's Day (and happy birthday which made me laugh). I hope those little voices will stay on there forever. Gregor also got me this special necklace with the kids' initials on the charms. Hudson's teacher, Miss Erin, makes jewelry on the side and is amazing. You can see her stuff here. I'm loving Gregor's taste in jewels right now... way to go honey :) On top of all that, I have a gift certificate for a massage next week... oh yeah... LOVE it ALL! Thanks for making me feel special (even if you are out of town) Gregor and kids.
I love the way Larkin's attitude just pours through this picture!

1 comment:
What wonderful gifts! You are a fabulous Mom and as you wrote- exactly where you want to be. There will be many many many years ahead to get back to your career!
Now about that moving bug....
Post a Comment