Monday, May 25, 2009

Isla, Haircuts, and more











It's been a big week. I became an aunt again last week when Brandon and Cat welcomed baby Isla Audrey to the world!! Yay... I'm going to meet her in a couple of weeks... I can't wait. She looks adorable. Congratulations Cat!!
In other random news... All the kids got haircuts. Larkin got 7 inches cut off of her mane, and Brooke got some serious bangs. Apparently, all her hair grows forward... who knew!... so she'll have issues with hair in her face forever.
Hummm... what else. Not too much to report. Brooke is still choosing to crawl. If you say "walk" she'll stand up and take a few steps then clap for herself and go back to crawling.
The kids have their last week of school coming up, and then it's fun summer times.
I think that's about it for now...

1 comment:

Ella Grace Campbell said...

The girls look so grown up (and still adorable) with their new haircuts! I hope we'll see you all often this summer- lots of time at the pool.