Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy 7 months Nellie







Happy 7 Months Nellie!
This last month has seriously flown by. We had a fun trip to Hilton Head with a side trip to visit uncle brandon, auntie cat, and cousins isla and ronan in Florida (yeah, forgot my camera on that trip and missed a lot of great photo opportunities). We all had some much needed vacation time on the beach (well, the pool mostly... but it was relaxing nonetheless). I had a super-nanny with me again... LOVE her!
Before the trip and after, our days have been filled with pool time, play time, friends so much these days, I'm having trouble remembering it all! By the end of the day I can't bring myself to sit down and make a blog entry. I'm sorry for that. I'm hoping to get it back together once school starts in a couple of weeks.
I didn't forget this important day though. For her 7 month milestone, Nellie decided to officially crawl today. For the past two weeks she's been perfecting her scoot lunge around the carpet, but today, she added a little knee action. The video is cute... I can't get the sound to work, but you don't really need it to get the picture that my little tiny baby can CRAWL! I never had a crawler this early... I'm about to enter a whole new world... why oh why did Hudson have to fall in love with the chokable legos right now!?! Nellie is still such a sweet and giggly baby (for five minutes right before bedtime, the kids and I get her rolling with laughter... big belly laughs that just make us all smile), but now she's added active and curious to the mix. She wants to go everywhere and see what everyone is doing... now she can actually get there. And yes, Everything is going in her mouth. Fun Fun. I got some adorable pictures of her today. I'm hoping one of these will make it on our wall of photographs soon. We love you Nells!

1 comment:

S Campbell said...

Oh my gosh Nellie! I just saw you on Friday and by Sunday- here you are crawling! Adorable pictures of all!