So my phone dying wasn't the worst thing that could have happened. I got this awesome phone as a replacement. All I can say is ... LOVE IT! Love you android, love you touch screen, love you slide out keyboard. I have fun games. I'm having to set new phone boundaries with the kids because they want to play with it all the time... I have to say Brooke is freakishly good at the Dora matching game... I'm just saying... she might be the dark house of smarts in this family! I admit too, I'm having to set my own personal boundaries on phone game playing too... I get so sucked into them... sorry family. Anyhow, I also love the camera and video on the phone... and this cool retro camera app. LOVE this picture of Hudson and Larkin... it reminds me of pictures of my brother and me when we were little vacationing in Canada (Brandon, I think Hud looks so much like you in this picture). Things are starting to look up. The weather has been nice, we have a few leads on people that will hopefully help recover our hard drive and lend us a laptop. My phone is up and running. I've gotten a lot of great help and advice about my arm, so at least I'm not feeling so alone and clueless about it all right now. It still sucks, and there really isn't a definite plan, but I feel like I am getting a lot of great feedback from some really smart people. It really makes me thankful for the people I know in Charlottesville (I need to put this on my mental pro/con list for living here in our endless debate of where we should live). I'm excited about the fall coming. Nellie learned to drop down from her standing position and is sleeping a bit better... although it looks like she's about ready to sprout two bottom teeth! Things are looking up... or at least I'm in a better mental place to handle the punches right now.
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Looking Forward
So my phone dying wasn't the worst thing that could have happened. I got this awesome phone as a replacement. All I can say is ... LOVE IT! Love you android, love you touch screen, love you slide out keyboard. I have fun games. I'm having to set new phone boundaries with the kids because they want to play with it all the time... I have to say Brooke is freakishly good at the Dora matching game... I'm just saying... she might be the dark house of smarts in this family! I admit too, I'm having to set my own personal boundaries on phone game playing too... I get so sucked into them... sorry family. Anyhow, I also love the camera and video on the phone... and this cool retro camera app. LOVE this picture of Hudson and Larkin... it reminds me of pictures of my brother and me when we were little vacationing in Canada (Brandon, I think Hud looks so much like you in this picture). Things are starting to look up. The weather has been nice, we have a few leads on people that will hopefully help recover our hard drive and lend us a laptop. My phone is up and running. I've gotten a lot of great help and advice about my arm, so at least I'm not feeling so alone and clueless about it all right now. It still sucks, and there really isn't a definite plan, but I feel like I am getting a lot of great feedback from some really smart people. It really makes me thankful for the people I know in Charlottesville (I need to put this on my mental pro/con list for living here in our endless debate of where we should live). I'm excited about the fall coming. Nellie learned to drop down from her standing position and is sleeping a bit better... although it looks like she's about ready to sprout two bottom teeth! Things are looking up... or at least I'm in a better mental place to handle the punches right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow- what a picture! Thank you for sharing your bright outlook into fall.
Post a Comment