Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Makeup everywhere

All the girls are SO into makeup right now. They walk out of the door everyday with these bright red cheeks and glitter eyes. They don't really know where it all goes yet, but I love their creativity. We try to have a no makeup before school rule, but sometimes that's just not the battle I choose to fight. This is what I walked into this morning..brooke did nellie's makeup...wow...pretty right.... those are some red cheeks...she still had blue eye shadow on at bedtime...that stuff is hard to get off! Look how happy Nellie is back there that she gets to play in all the powders too! Even Hudson gets in on it... all the kids came in the other day as clowns. Seriously, how many things are there that will make 4 kids from 1 to 7 happy all at the same time and they are all quiet while they do it! It doesn't get better than that.



No comments: