I made it through surgery! Yay... I'm now on my long road to recovery. After 5 hours of surgery on my pec muscle in which things were weaved around my ribs and through my winging scapula and somehow attached on both sides of my arm pit with what looks like fishing line...I should come out of all this 6 months from now with a fully functional arm...you are my hero dr steinmann at the mayo clinic in rochester mn. I've got this sexy stabilizer to wear for the next 6 months with strict instructions not to do anything...then another 6 weeks in a smaller sling...then another 3 months of taking it easy. Good times..oh yeah. In case you're wondering...yes I am typing this on my phone with serious pain killers...sorry if it makes no sense. So mom and I are headed home to cville tomorrow to see the kids and gregor! This week away from them all feels like forever. I can't wait to (gently) hug them all..it's been a big week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh my goodness! I will be thinking of you! I stopped by Downeast about 2 weeks ago looking for some Joe's for you but they didn't have many Joe's in stock so I will check back soon!!
xoxoxoxoooxxxoox
Post a Comment