Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween with the Patsch Clan



































Uggh... my phone pics. I'm a little disappointed with the quality... It kills me not to be able to use my nice camera to get my favorite fall photos.
Anyhow, Halloween this year was a success! Hudson was surprisingly not a character from Star Wars this year, and even more surprisingly didn't even carry a weapon... I never thought I'd see the day. He decided to go as a ZOMBIE. Katie did a great job with his makeup and somehow Nellie wasn't scared of him. Larkin was a funky witch. Brooke was a Cat and Nellie was a Pirate (recognize that costume? Brooke wore it last year). We had the annual neighborhood block party in front of our house including a parade and trick-or-treating in the 'hood. Good times (although next near we decided that it might be even better if we served adult beverages).
Posted by Picasa

No comments: