The Patsch household has been unusually busy over the last 6 months! So much so that I haven't done a single blog post or downloaded a single photo to the computer... much less actually get one printed! It makes me sad really. This blog is probably the one thing I will want as the days, weeks, and years move forward and it's the one thing I really can't seem to find the time to do (well, not the only thing... but one of the many things that seems to have fallen to the wayside).
So, let's see if I can recap:
1. Christmas in Hilton Head... Huge, hilarious, family gathering
2. Hudson, Brooke, and Nellie turn 9, 5, and 3 respectively in January and celebrate with a group party at the indoor pool... good times had by all... I'm a big fan of the group party
3. I teach my first Oceanography class and lab at Lynchburg College (way more work than I thought it would be, but also so much more fun too)...
4. Gregor finally takes a surf trip with his buddies
5. Larkin turns 7 and celebrates with her bestie Ella with Mani's, Pedi's, fancy hair and clothes, and dinner at the Outback. I love that we've moved beyond toys to clothes for presents and smaller more meaningful birthday celebrations with her. It's so much more fun.
6. Easter in Florida with the Runyan clan, Mollie and Brian, and Debi and Mikie which included a slack line, an easter egg hunt with cousins (love you stelly, ronan and isla), beach time and a trip to LEGO LAND (hud's dream come true... thanks brandon and cat, love you too!!)... all that followed by a little time in Hilton Head.
7. A couple of teeth fall out (larkin's i think... maybe it was hud's?)
8. Brooke had kindergarten orientation (I can't believe I am going to have 3/4 of my kids in school!!)
9. Memorial day in Ocean City, MD with Oma and Opa... a cool, fun start to the beach season
10. Official opening of my new business venture with a friend see. vintage rentals
11. A couple of trips to sugar hollow, a few walks in the woods, kites, gardening, basketball games, forts by the creek, snacks, bacon, lots of ballet for Larkin and Brooke, karate and basketball for Hud...
12. Skiing and snowboarding as a family ... we've got to get Nellie out there next year, and we will all be able to go together. Brooke had her big start to skiing this year, Larkin is confidant, and Hud has already passed me in his skill level! I see fun ski vacations in our near future!
I know I am forgetting "everything in between" but at least it's a start to getting caught up.



























































No comments:
Post a Comment