
Yesterday was just one of those tough days. I woke up with my eye swollen shut with poison ivy (it's also up my neck and the side of my face as well as on my tummy and arms). I am blaming gregor for this because I think I got it from putting his poison ivy covered mountain biking clothes in the wash. I went to the doc and got some cream for it. It looks much better today, but still itchy!! So after the doctor, the kids and I were coming home from lunch and we got stuck in an elevator for the longest 6 minutes ever! I've never had to actually stand in an elevator and ring the alarm (forever) before... So not fun when it's hot and I'm barfy and the kids don't get what's happening. After that, I got home and put the kids in their beds for a nap. I fed the fish, and apparently the smell of the fish food was enough for me to immediately throw up and pee my pants simultaneously. Just a great end to the day. Today is starting out a little better. I can actually open my eye this morning, and the girls had fun playing in the rain this morning. Larkin loves any excuse to use her rain gear. What is it about rain boots that kids love?!?
2 comments:
Oh man Kiki! I don't know whether to laugh or cry! I wish I was still your neighbor and I would tell you I'm coming over to take your kids.
I love your honesty Kiki! I hate to laugh at this, but I couldn't help it. How are you today?
Post a Comment