Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Father's Day... and more







This past weekend was a lot of fun. Gregor went surfing with friends on Saturday (his father's day fun) while the kids and I checked out a new pool with some friends. The pool was fantastic. It had a lot of shade and the people there were so nice. The surfing boys ended up getting into town right around dinner time, so they picked up a pizza and we had a late night for us just sitting by the pool, eating good pizza, and hanging with friends. It was really fantastic. Sunday, we took the kids to our favorite spot in Sugar Hollow for a little hiking, swimming in the stream, and picnic. Another great day.

Larkin has been obsessed with her "new" bike. I don't know what happened, but she has been scared of this bike for months choosing to ride her little tricycle instead. But sunday morning, she woke up and just decided it was time. Gregor was a good sport and ran her up and down the road. She was seriously adorable. Hudson is taking his big brother role very seriously by walking Brooke down to the little park. All these kids are getting so big! I love how you can see Brooke's attitude in this picture... she is a sassy-pants these days!
The past couple of days the kids have gotten wet in some form or another, and we've just had a lot of fun. I'm starting to get sad about Hudson starting Kindergarten in the fall. I can't believe he's not going to be with us for our morning activities, pool, lunches, etc... he's going to be at school!! It just seems to fast and sad right now. I'm sure I'll actually love it once I get used to the idea, but I hate to think of my first little baby getting so grown up. I can already picture him graduating high school and leaving for college... ugg I just can't think about it right now. One day at a time right!
The last picture here is of larkin in here dress that our neighbor Linda brought over for her. She LOVES it. It's fancy and she seriously wants to wear it everyday... where did this girl come from??

No comments: