Thursday, July 29, 2010

Vacation


We are off to Hilton Head tomorrow! Yay! The kids and I are taking our favorite babysitter to hang out on the island for a week. I had the kids pack their own suitcases with the instructions "You need to pack 5 outfits including undies, pj's, a bathing suit, and toothbrush." I helped Nellie pack (or let's just say I supervised while super-packer Larkin packed for her... she actually did a really good job! No surprise there). I'll be interested to see what outfits they pull out once we get there. But hey, I didn't have to pack it all myself and they get a kick out of "being in charge." It's a win win. I say that now, but I'm sure I'll regret it when someone doesn't have underwear, and Hudson only has 2 starwars shirts for the whole week. But who cares! We're going to be on the beach for a week!

No comments: