Really kids... can't we just all look at mom and smile ONE time?!? Seriously! How do I get Larkin to stop giving me that pained looking smile? Brooke, really? One Smile? That's all I'm asking for. Okay, I take some of the responsibility. I didn't realize that I needed to OPEN the flash on my camera. That would have helped with the lighting issues I was having. I took 86 pictures of the kids on the morning of July 4th and I got maybe 3 okay photos... but not one of them has all the kids smiling... booooo. Anyone have any tricks out there?
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Family Photo?!?
Really kids... can't we just all look at mom and smile ONE time?!? Seriously! How do I get Larkin to stop giving me that pained looking smile? Brooke, really? One Smile? That's all I'm asking for. Okay, I take some of the responsibility. I didn't realize that I needed to OPEN the flash on my camera. That would have helped with the lighting issues I was having. I took 86 pictures of the kids on the morning of July 4th and I got maybe 3 okay photos... but not one of them has all the kids smiling... booooo. Anyone have any tricks out there?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment