Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hudson's First Day of FIRST GRADE!























Hudson is off to his first day of FIRST GRADE! Yay Hud. He says he is not nervous at all... just excited. I still have a hard time believing he's so grown up! Larkin starts pre-k at her Montessori school tomorrow, and Brooke starts her first day of preschool at the end of September. We are officially in school world now. I'm sad to see summer go, but I'm excited for the new routine, the cooler weather, and all the fun things fall has in store for us. Maybe now that the kids are going to be busy with school, I'll have a minute here and there to get back to my blogging.





2 comments:

S Campbell said...

Go Hudson! Great pictures- you do such a great job of capturing all their personalities (especially Brook in that one).

S Campbell said...

I meant "Brooke"...