Happy 9 months Nellie!
Can it really be true?!? Are you seriously 9 months already? I can't believe it. You are my little baby! You can't be that old. But... somehow you are.
You have three teeth now and a lot of spunk. You are always on the move... crawling around, pulling up, and wanting to be where all the action is. You spend most of the time eating, but are more and more dissatisfied with your baby food. You want the real stuff now. With all that eating I would think you would weigh a bit more, but you are still a little peanut... I'm guessing maybe 16.5 pounds. You still have your fantastic laugh and get a particular kick out of Brooke. We do baby yoga on fridays and spend a lot of time with your bff Maya. You are enjoying your alone with mom time in the mornings now that Brooke started preschool, and you even get a fairly consistent morning nap now! I still wish you would sleep a bit better at night, but hopefully once all these teeth come it, you will get in a better routine.
You hated getting these pictures taken today (all of the other ones are of you screaming) so I'm going to try again tomorrow to get a couple more shots.


3 comments:
Hi Kiki!!! Nellie is adorable. You all look great. I think of you often and love seeing your posts. Can you believe we are going to have 7 year olds soon? Love to your fam.
Absolutely adorable! What? Sweet Nellie being anything but perfectly happy? So hard to believe. Good thing she has that sweet sweet smile to wash all the difficult times away. Happy nine months Nellie! You are such a fantastic girl!
SO adorable!
Post a Comment