FALL!!! My favorite time of year!
I look forward to pumpkin picking all year long. This year we went to Chiles Orchard only one mile from our house and it was Fantastic! Hudson got to use a pocket knife and everyone picked out (and carried kind of) their own pumpkin. We had apple donuts and there was the perfect fall chill to the air. Love it Love it Love it. I am still failing at the family photo... anyone out there know the trick of getting four sets of eyes pointed at the camera at once. I'll even take a not smiling face... just getting everyone to look at me at once is impossible.


1 comment:
Love it. Got to say, the whole fall thing is definitely something I truly do miss down here in Florida. But, usually I'm over in January... I do envy your pumpkin picking. We usually have to decide between the Presbyterian church parking lot, and the Methodist Church parking lot.
Post a Comment