
I know I know... Horrible picture! I can't help it... Nellie is on the move now and would not hold still for her 10 month photos today! I seriously did not get one single good picture. At least this one captures her energy now. I'm going to try again tomorrow. I can't believe my little baby is 10 months. I find myself saying that every month, but it really is true. I am so busy with the other kids that Nellie's little month anniversaries just seem to come so quickly! Nellie is definitely not a little baby anymore (well other than the fact that she is barely in the 10th percentile for weight and is only 16.5 lbs!). She's got 6 almost 7 teeth now... gets ticked off when I break her food into small pieces... wants big girl pieces of anything everyone else is having (particularly the brownies in our frozen yogurt), and is just so busy. She can't be bothered with little baby toys anymore, she wants Hudson's legos, Brooke's puzzles, and Larkin's magnetic dolls (all choking hazards that she really shouldn't play with). She adores Truckee and I swear says kitty cat. Nellie has this fantastic sense of humor and hasn't lost that huge belly laugh that just brightens my day when she does it. I'm going to try to get a video of that so I can listen to it on those days when I need a pick-me-up. Happy 10 months Nells!! xoxoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment