Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween!




Posted by Picasa




Posted by Picasa

Late as usual these days... but here are my Halloween kids. I had a bounty hunter from star wars, a strawberry fairy, a peacock fairy, and a little pumpkin for the night. We had a successful potluck block party in front of our house complete with a parade and twister. Kids from all over the neighborhood arrived (even some that I've never seen before) and I think everyone had a great Halloween! I'll be sad when the kids get to old for the easy trick or treating around our little loop. Right now, it's the perfect number of houses... and there is nothing better than walking the 'hood with the neighbors! Honestly, I think Hudson and Larkin enjoyed giving out the candy to the kids at the door more than actually knocking on the doors themselves. Nellie kept her pumpkin hat on much longer than I anticipated and I actually broke out a costume this year. All in all a Halloween success.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

So cute! Love it! Hey, we need to talk...I need to tell you some news that is not blogable yet...and no babies are involved so it's not that!