I know I have a lot of catching up to do... but this was just too funny not to write about.
Tonight I was on the phone with gregor and larkin overheard me saying... oh no... the house is such a mess. Here is the conversation that followed:
L: Mom, what did you say that?
K: Oh, it's okay... dad said someone might be stopping by and I said that the house was a mess.
L: Why does that matter?
K: Well, people like to have their house a little bit clean when people come over... I don't really know why.
L: Hummm. Well, I'll help you clean up the parts that they will see... we'll just close the doors to the office because it's crazy in there and we can pick up the rest of downstairs. It doesn't matter if the upstairs is messy... no one will go up there.
Awesome plan Larkin! How old are you again? 4 years old and she already has the tricks worked out. Love her.

1 comment:
I love that! So sweet! Big kiss to Larkin!
Post a Comment