Once again... I am attacked by a virus... IN MY FREAKIN' EAR!Do I get the little ear infection?? NO! I get this super ear infection or bullous myringitis it's called... that gave me a giant blood blister on my eardrum... yes that is a picture of what the inside of my right ear looks like. fun? I think not! I can't hear at all out of my right ear... I have severe pain... and I always feel motion sick.
After multiple trips to the doc, I finally have good pain medication, antibiotics, anti-nausea medication, and 2 kinds of ear drops. That sounds a little excessive I think, but this stupid ear thing has me totally knocked down! I can usually rally from pretty much anything... but this one finally got me. Luckily, I get to look forward to bleeding from my ear when this pops and it taking a couple of weeks for my hearing to return. I am so grateful that Gregor's been able to take off work for the past 2 days to help me out. I've been worthless! I'm hoping I can get it together for the double birthday this weekend. We've got Brooke and Hudson's parties tomorrow and the real deal on sunday.

No comments:
Post a Comment