Happy birthday Brooke and Hudson.
I can NOT believe you are 3 and 7!!!
I am so so thankful to my husband and my friends who helped pull off the double birthday parties yesterday... I honestly could not have done it without you. Hudson and four of his friends went rock climbing and then to the local pizza place with the all important video game room and had a blast. Brooke had a yoga/hello kitty party at Bend (our local kids yoga place.. miss kelly, we love you). Today, for the actual birthdays I once again had to lean on gregor and friends to make the day special, but I did rally for cake tonight. All in all I think both of the kids had a wonderful day!


Yesterday Brooke got special "Birthday Girl" hair while Hudson got a haircut. She is loving it (somehow I need to convince her that it can't stay forever, and she does need to wash it eventually).
These are the only pictures I have right now. I thought I could get some off of the camera, but I don't have the energy to get the cord... I will try to put more pictures on soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment