Saturday, January 15, 2011
happy birthday nellie!
Happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you!! Happy birthday to Nellie...happy birthday to YOU! I can't believe my baby girl is one year old today!!! It seems impossible. We had a fantastic little party for Nellie tonight with her special peeps to eat cake and open presents (thus ending our birthdaypalooza for this month). I promise I will put up pics tomorrow of my sweet baby girl stuffing her face with cake and pushing around her little walking cart tomorrow...this one armed one eared mama can't even find the energy to open my laptop so I am actually typing on my phone (yes...I am that tired)...but I couldn't let this day go without a shout out! Yay nellie! You are 17.5 lbs of solid energy. You've still got an infectious laugh and love to be part of the action...although you do get a little shy sometimes and bury you face in my neck (I love that)...you can also shoot the death stare to anyone that ticks you off (usually by taking something out of your hand that you are not supposed to have (I see a lot of my genes in those laser beam eyes).You aren't walking yet but you get everywhere you want to go. We all adore you Nellie...more tomorrow (I'll edit out all the spelling errors then too) xoxoxoxox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Nellie! You are the sweetest, most beautiful one year old I know. I love your "laser look"!
Happy Birthday sweet little niece. We all love you so so much. xoxo Auntie Cat, Uncle Brandon, Ronan and Isla. xo
Post a Comment