We are on our way to hilton head for christmas... a fun filled 11 hours in the car. Luckily the kids are watching their movies and playing games and generally happy travelers. Nellie has been cracking us up though with what she's saying (especially for a kid that's not even 2!). A few examples:
"Oh my goodness mommy...water!"
"Knock knock, brooke"... ( "who's there?") "Debi's house". (Debi's house who?)...debi bumped her head..hahaha
(Brooke and nellie can go on like this forever with jokes that make no sense but always end with both girls laughing)
"More dorito please mommy...huddy has it"
"Mom, wha happened...my dbdb (aka dvd) not working"
"Ah man, my didi (blanket) dropped...get it mommy"
"Mommy...here's what I want...nuggets, chocolate milk, fries, toy Ok mommy ok. You got it?"
"Mommy, I NEED a wipe! My hands soooo sticky"
"Uh oh mommy...brookie has bloody nose"
2 more hours to go...almost there. Now I'm wishing everyone would just sleep for a little while. That's what I want to do!

No comments:
Post a Comment