Hudson and Brooke had their birthdays yesterday, 8 and 4 years old respectively. I will get photos up soon of their fun parties (Tubing for Hudson and Ballet Party for Brooke) as well as christmas etc. In the mean time the kids and I were looking back through some of our old videos... they all wanted to see what they looked like at Nellie's age (she will be turning 2 on Sunday January 15th). I put a couple of them below. They are all so adorable at 2 (good think they are cute at this age... because they sure are punks in their attitudes)! I put one of baby nellie there too to remind me how tiny she used to be not even 2 years ago! I started to realize that hudson is going to be driving in 7 years and off to college in only 10 years, which these days doesn't seem long at all (of course that would make me 44 and that is just scary).
Larkin seems so grown up already at 2 years old. Singing songs, talking to us, hiking on her own in sugar hollow. I think by this time we had a few friends to invite over to our house to celebrate her big day.
I don't have a video of Brooke's 2nd birthday. I don't know how that happened (third child I guess). But this was taken just a day or two after her birthday. Look how long Larkin's hair is!
It seems like yesterday that nellie was this tiny little wiggle worm. I miss having a tiny baby around (although I don't miss waking up all through the night to feed her).
No comments:
Post a Comment