
I looked over at Larkin today and this was how she was playing. It's so funny sometimes to see myself through Larkin's eyes. So here she is mimicking mom... two babies in the stroller (one isn't in the picture), one baby carried in the sling, and running shoes... that's me everyday. She also goes around saying "cool" to everything. I couldn't figure out where she got that from until Gregor pointed out that I say it all the time as well. I'm going to have to watch myself to make sure she doesn't pick up my bad habits!

1 comment:
YAY!!! I love your blog, and I am so excited that I can peek in on your lives any time I get lonesome for you guys after we leave. :(
I am in love with Larkin, how do you feel about arranged marriage? Great Job on the blog... I'll be tuned in for sure!!
Post a Comment