Friday, April 25, 2008

Sleeping

My favorite part of every day is checking in on the kids after they fall asleep. Larkin looks like a perfect angel with her Binky in her mouth (we have to get rid of that one of these days... not looking forward to that!), her covers pulled up perfectly to her chin, and her baby dolls on the pillow next to her. Hudson is the complete opposite. He's usually on top of the covers either sideways on the bed or with his head at the foot of the bed. His pillows and covers are everywhere and he's just scattered all about. Then there's Miller, wrapped up like my little burrito in her swaddle (still in the middle of my bed) with the most peaceful look on her face. Every night I fall more and more in love with these little guys... their peaceful faces replacing the memories of how crazy they've been that day. I'm trying to hold on and remember these days when they are so young... time just seems to be moving too quickly!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I can totally relate to how you feel looking at their sweet faces as they dream away:) Last night when I went in to check on Syd she was surrounded on all sides by toys, books, flashcards, and tons of toys. I thinned them out before I left the room:)