
I've been debating starting a blog for some time now. Many of my friends have them and I'm addicted to checking out what's going on in their worlds. In fact, I start to get mad at people that don't keep their blogs updated. It's like my favorite television shows having constant reruns... you just want to see that new episode! I just don't know if I have enough to say or if anyone cares to read about it. I finally decided that it's a great way to keep friends and family updated with all the little details of day to day life in our crazy world. With three kids, they are always saying the funniest things or doing crazy things that I want to remember and share but I don't always have the brain capacity to remember. This seems like a fun way to put it out there. So here are the details: I am the mom to three wonderful kids. As of today, Hudson is 4 years old and my little girls, Larkin and Miller, are 2 years old and 3 months old respectively. I have a great husband, Gregor, who is also an amazing dad. We are settled into our little house on the outskirts of Charlottesville, Virginia. I love being a mom more than anything. So... there you have it... my very first post... you have to start somewhere right!

No comments:
Post a Comment