Why is cookie dough SO much better than the baked cookies?? It just doesn't make sense. I want a cookie dough cookie... but that's bad for you right...
Do you remember that one time when I babysat and you had all of this chocolatey covered chex mix in your fridge? Man that was good. Could you post that recipe? Something about reading about cookie dough made me think of that.
Oh. And I felt pretty guilty about how much of that stuff I ate:0 ALMOST as good as cookie dough:)
ooo Rebecca, I'd forgotten about that chocolate peanut butter chex concoction... that was so good! I'll have to find that recipe... I think I actually got it on the side of the chex box. Gregor told me that he always to try it so I gave it a go... I want some now... I'm going to find it :) I do have to thank you for setting me up with this blog. I never would have done it without you :) You are still to this day my blogging inspiration!
2 comments:
me tooo!
Do you remember that one time when I babysat and you had all of this chocolatey covered chex mix in your fridge? Man that was good. Could you post that recipe? Something about reading about cookie dough made me think of that.
Oh. And I felt pretty guilty about how much of that stuff I ate:0 ALMOST as good as cookie dough:)
ooo Rebecca, I'd forgotten about that chocolate peanut butter chex concoction... that was so good! I'll have to find that recipe... I think I actually got it on the side of the chex box. Gregor told me that he always to try it so I gave it a go... I want some now... I'm going to find it :)
I do have to thank you for setting me up with this blog. I never would have done it without you :) You are still to this day my blogging inspiration!
Post a Comment