
Sorry for the lack of blog posts recently... we've been busy busy. My dad was here visiting and he brought the best gift possible... a coffee maker!! I'm in LOVE with my new caffeine source. Yay! Anyhow, with dad here, a birthday party and soccer over the weekend, a night out with a babysitter, and getting sick (me), I've just been uninspired in my posting and just plain too tired to turn it on at night. On top of that, all the pictures I took this weekend mysteriously disappeared off of my camera! No one is owning to that one, and who wants to read the blog without a picture! This is Nellie last week (the only picture remaining on my camera... weird) dressed in her blues... looking like a boy but adorable nonetheless.
So we are off to New York tomorrow for the weekend to spend mother's day with Gregor's mom (and to experience the
cupcake festival in new paltz, NY... that sounds like fun doesn't it). That said, I'm probably going to be slack on the posts again this weekend. I'll try to get good pictures so I'll have lots of material when I get back.
No comments:
Post a Comment