Sometimes I catch Hudson and Larkin talking about the funniest things in the back of the car together. Yesterday, I actually wrote a bit of it down so I wouldn't forget (like I usually do).
Hudson: They have to cut babies out of you Larkin... major surgery (this is funny, because I didn't have a c-section with any of my kids... I wonder where he got this).
Larkin: Mom, how do I not get babies in my tummy. I don't ever want to have any babies. (no comment from me)
Hud: Yes you will Larkin. You'll change. If you marry Anna Kate (previous conversation... Larkin wants to marry her bff from school anna kate) you can't have kids. Mom, I'll have babies so you can be a grandma... BUT I'm not kissing on the lips... only the cheeks!
We haven't had the birds and the bees talk yet, but somehow kids just gather up their own assortment of information and make their own conclusions. It's so funny!
Monday, May 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
this is so funny!!! I love it.
Post a Comment