Thursday, April 10, 2008

Miller is three months old now and has discovered her voice! She is so cute just cooing away. If you happen to look the other way she will just start to coo louder. She is also really enjoying her musical playmat, swing and bouncy chair. She loves all the music and lights and can be mesmerized for at least 10 minutes... an eon in babytime! She still loves the sling (I don't know how you have three kids without a Moby wrap... she lives in it all day everyday...my #1 Favorite Thing!), but is enjoying facing the world these days. For the first year of their lives I've written the kids letters on their month birthdays talking about what they are up to that month and how big they are. I've even had Gregor write a few. After the first year, I'm trying to write the letters every 6 months or year. It's something I started with Hudson and now I am trying to keep it up with Larkin and Miller so no one feels left out. They are really fun to go back and read. I don't know when, but I image myself giving them these letters one day maybe when they have their own kids. I find it easier than trying to remember to put every milestone in the baby books and also a little more personal.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

That is just the cutest video! You will have to show me how you did that...I only know how to do it via YouTube.

Kiki said...

It's super easy... there is a video upload button right next to the picture upload button... just browse to find your video and hit upload... and you've got it! Easy easy...