
This pictures captures the reason why I love having more than one child. The love in Hudson's eyes as he looks at Miller is so pure and sweet it just makes me want to cry. Miller was smiling and cooing away at Hud as well. After you have your first child you feel like there is no way you could ever love another child equally... that having a second baby would somehow diminish the love you have for the first. It just doesn't work that way though. Your heart and your love grows with each baby. Then the kids not only have your love but they have the love of each other. I can already tell that Hudson is going to be an amazingly father one day and a wonderful older brother to his two sisters. For the most part Hud gets frustrated with Larkin right now, but I see him watch out for her and help her out when I'm not looking. It's really cute. I honestly think that one of the best gifts you can give your child is a sibling (or two!).

1 comment:
AMEN!! So cute it makes tears well up in a pregnant girl's eyes. I remember having those fears of what if I don't love him as much when Mitch was born, and am feeling a bit of that now with only 5 weeks to go, so thanks for the reminder that there is always enough love to go around.
Post a Comment