Thursday, July 24, 2008
Another Pottery Barn Kids Coincidence
So... in one of my earlier posts I talked about my kids' names and the coincidence of them showing up in the Pottery Barn Kids catalog... so here is another one. We changed Miller's name to Brooke right... I just got the catalog in the mail yesterday, and guess what the name of the new bedding collections is.... you got it... the Brooke collection!! Really! I also turned the page and guess what name is monogrammed on every towel, pillow, and lunchbox.... BROOKE! Seriously... I know Brooke is a common name, but this is really the fourth time this has happened. I'm thinking of writing a letter just to tell them how funny it all is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is hilarious! What weird kismet with you and Pottery barn! Where's the Ronan collection? LOL.
I tell you, there is a mole in your life!
Post a Comment