Tuesday, July 8, 2008

NY Wedding






We got back last night from Gregor's brother's wedding. Lucas and Cassandra got married on July 5th at the Emerson Lodge in Woodstock NY. It was a beautiful nature themed ceremony. Cassandra looked beautiful with herbs in her hair and no shoes while Lucas looked handsome and relaxed. Gregor was the best man and Hudson and Larkin carried the rings. They did such a good job, although they walked with aisle with very serious looks on their faces. All in all, I think it was successful. Late weddings and kids just don't really mix though. I spend most of the Friday night and Saturday night in the bathroom with my book and computer. We were in a hotel so that was the only way I could keep the light on while the kids slept. I hear everyone had a blast though both nights. Sadly, I couldn't see any fireworks from the bathroom window on the 4th and I missed the tequila shots and swimming at 2 AM on Saturday... the pictures look fun though. Brooke was a trooper. She smiled at everyone and ultimately passed out on my shoulder. I think it was a beautiful wedding. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Patsch! Yea I have a new sister. We all had fun with Oma and Opa as well. The kids especially enjoyed the Bear Mountain Zoo. I'll have to put pictures of that up later. It's the perfect size zoo for the kids. Not too crowded and you can pretty much walk the entire thing in an hour. Good times. So, that's about it. We are trying to regroup and reorganize at home. I think we are pretty much home for the rest of the summer.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Nice job on the b&w/coor photo! Looks awesome! Which technique did you use?