

Happy Half-Year Birthday Brooke!
BMP is 6 months old today and is cuter than ever. She is so active already. She can scoot and roll with the best of them. She loves to eat paper and her Baby Mum-Mums (thanks auntie Cat...we can't get enough of these). We are trying solids (after the doctor told us that she needs to pick up a few ounces), but the only thing she really likes are those mum-mums (which I don't think really count as a solid) and plain yogurt. She really doesn't like the cereals and will only have one or two bites of the jar food. I was sad to see that my favorite baby food (Healthy Times Organic Jars) are no longer sold at whole foods. Anyhow, Brooke is really developing her personality. Gregor and I think she is the most smiley of all the kids... which is crazy considering how fussy she was for the first three or four months! She is so laid back these days. I am glad we decided to change her name. I feel really good and content with that decision. It seems so natural now. I see Miller and I really have no attachment to it anymore. Brooke is so fitting. We call her babbling Brooke these days because she loves exploring her voice. She has a thing for pulling hair and will go after it any chance she gets! Her hair is getting so long! We are going to have to decide bangs or no bangs for her pretty soon. What do you think? Looks to me she might have inherited mom's large forehead and may be a candidate for bangs. For now we are just putting barrettes in it. She is taking her third nap in a row in her crib!! Oh Yeah! knock on wood... knock on wood. She has literally not had a nap in her crib Ever so this is really a breakthrough. I don't know what happened. I put her in there yesterday and boom she slept for an hour and half. I tried it again this morning and this afternoon... and what do you know... naps!! That said, everyone is waking up now. Happy birthday Baby Brooke. We love you.

1 comment:
Wow! She really looks like you a lot in that color shot!
Also, check out this link for tips on a cool Photoshop technique...I haven't tried it yet but it looks cool:)
http://www.dooce.com/archives/
photos/01_31_2003.html
Post a Comment