Thursday, September 11, 2008

Favorite Thing #13: Cupcakes on the Downtown Mall!!


For those of you living in Charlottesville or the surrounding areas... my new favorite thing is a cupcake from Cappellino's Crazy Cakes on the downtown mall. Here is the info:
Cappellino's Crazy Cakes103 Third St. NE.293-2964.Tues.-Thurs. 11am-7pm, Fri. 11am-8pm, Sat. 11am-7pm.
Bakery just off the Mall has any sweet thing you could want: cupcakes, cookies, cakes and so on.

This is a tiny local shop that only sells cupcakes and cookies. It feels very homey and local and seriously has the BEST cupcakes I've ever tasted. This kids LOVE it too!!! They put these fantastic sugar flowers and edible glitter on the icing... YummY!! I think I could seriously eat one every single day... which is probably why I still have more than a couple of pounds of baby weight to lose.
PS. For those of you reading this through google reader... check out the original posting to see the changes I made to the blog... new background, colors, etc... thanks rebecca for the great iddea :) I think it's fun. What do you think?

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I love the new layout! Very fun! I want a cupcake...And we didn't go there when I was up the other week because...???

Rebecca said...

Love the cute background:) I need to do one on my blog too:) I LOVE the ideas for murals that you posted on my blog! Do you happen to have any pictures? Also, I need a better name for my lil' business than my current one and I LOVE the name Small Walls...do you think I could use it???

I just said Love 3 times in one paragraph...it must be a good day:)