
HAPPY 10 MONTHS BROOKE!!
Brooke is 10 months old now (I'm late as usual, I know). She is busy busy busy these days. She crawls everywhere and is getting into EvErYtHinG. She is particularly interested in all the electrical sockets. Brooke is finally approaching 19 pounds and is eating everything in sight. She is seriously obsessed with every form of sippy cup and just wants to be a big girl now. She still isn't sleeping through the night, but she's tiny and my last baby so I just can't bring myself to let her cry through it yet. She has such a sweet little personality right now, although every now and then a little bit of crazy comes out. She seems to have inherited Larkin's spunk and Hudson's sensitivity and snuggles. We love you Brooke Marylou.

1 comment:
She is SO CUTE! She is all grown up..sniff, sniff.
I voted for bangs, but just enough to keep them out of her eyes...not anything too dramatic...just some wispy ones:)
Post a Comment