They say that you can tell a lot about a child by how they play. In fact, there is a whole branch of therapy for young children that is based around interpreting how a child plays.... so, my question is to all those therapists out there... What is wrong with my daughter???This is how she like to play with her doll house. The night before, I spent probably 30 minutes arranging all the furniture and little dolls in here house. (It was actually fun and relaxing for me). I left her alone for maybe 10 minutes and this is what she did. Every last piece of furniture is on the top floor. All the stuffing was out of the pillows and blankets, and the dolls were piled on the table. She finished it off with her alarm clock. I love it. I really just had to laugh. So, do you think she's a little nuts or what!

2 comments:
Oh my goodness, I just have to smile, I miss that little "nut". She is her own person and that's what makes her so filppin cute! Giver her kisses from B. Miss you guys
It reminds me of my parents house... all the furniture and stuff in the attic and the family all hanging out in one room.
Post a Comment