Thursday, November 20, 2008

Poor Sick Patsch Girls



It has been one exhausting week. We have all been sick. It's been cold and windy out. so we've been stuck inside. I've been thrown up on, snotted on, woken up by kids coughing in my face... it's been a rough week. I look similar to the girls... snotty face, puffy eyes, pale, phlegmmy cough... good times. November has just been tough on everyone sick wise... everyone but Gregor. I don't know how he always makes it though the cold season unharmed. It could be that the kids are always climbing to be on my lap, coughing in my face, and sneezing into my hands not his. Brooke constantly wipes her nose on my shoulder. Aghh... I just want to feel better. I'm sure the girls do to. Larkin is just pitiful right now. Larkin and Brooke have what I now call "lap wars." They both just want to be held or sit on my lap, and they can't stand if the other was is getting the attention. So they both just cry and climb on top of each other. I am just so worn out this week.

No comments: