Happy 11 months BrookeIt feels like I just wrote Brooke's 10 month note... and here we are already at 11 months!
This last month has truly been a whirlwind. Brooke was sick for what felt like forever. We took a trip to New York to visit Oma and Opa for Thanksgiving. Brooke did surprisingly well in the car and had a lot of fun exploring Oma's kitchen. Brooke is so much more independent than the other two kids were. She is quiet and sneaky, so you have to be careful with her. Without a peep she will crawl out of the room, into the bathroom, and clear out the drawers before you even realize she's gone. She just discovered that she can unroll and eat the toilet paper... fun fun. She still also has an obsession with electrical sockets. Brooke loves all my bathroom products. She and Larkin love it when I take a shower because they get "unsupervised" ransack mommy's cabinet time. Seriously, Brooke can trash the house in 5 minutes flat. She's got four top and two bottom teeth and really has just turned into such a cutie. She's got a great laugh and just loves to make up her own little games. She loves using her voice now, I even get a mama every once in awhile. We are still trying to teach her volume control though, she tends to be on the loud side. We love you Brooke! I can't believe you are almost 1 year old!

No comments:
Post a Comment