Friday, December 12, 2008
Sick of Sick
I am so tired of not feeling well! I can't seem to get enough sleep to fight anything off. Brooke got pink eye (in both eyes) and I'm sure I'm going to turn up with that in a day or two. I have had one UTI after another this month, and this morning I woke up with a fever, a swollen boob, and a feeling like someone kicked me in the armpit... good 'ol mastitis. Luckily, the same antibiotic can be used for both problems! I think I am also entering the world of migraines. This morning, along with my swollen, aching boob, my head was pounding, the light was making me nauseated, and I really just didn't think I could get out of bed. But, being a mom, I really have no choice. Gregor helped me rally with a couple of advil, and I started the day with getting the kids breakfast, taking them to school, and fitting in a little work while Brooke slept in the car. This is a day that I just want to curl up in bed with my book and sleep all day. I don't think I've had a day like that in 10 years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm so sorry! Get well soon! That is a terrible combination!
Oh my gosh, when I had mastitis, I thought I was going to die, and I only had one baby at the time... I'm so sorry... I don't know what I would've done with 3 kids feeling like that! I wish I still lived close by so you could send the kids over to my house while you slept, believe me.. if you would actually call and say you needed to sleep, I would have known you were near death. Darn.. I hope you're feeling better.
P.S. I guess you actually could send the kids over to my house, not much damage they could do... just lock the door and let them go buck wild in there.
Post a Comment