





I know... it's been forever since I've blogged. So much has happend this holiday season. For Christmas this year we got 12 Colds... 5 ear infections... 3 pink eyes... and 1 vomiting little girl. Sounds like fun doesn't it! Despite all the ailments, we had a fantastic Christmas. I left my camera on Hilton Head, so I've been waiting on that before I blogged (a sorry excuse I know). Of course, my camera battery died christmas morning so I don't have many pictures. Anyhow, Hilton Head was amazing. The weather was in the seventies and we had a blast riding bikes on the beach, going out on the beach, and soaking up the rays. The kids got more than they could ever want from santa and we had quality time with the entire family on my mom's side... I think it was 27 people total... a madhouse, but really fun!
So here are the catch-up events:
1. Brooke is FINALLY pulling herself up to standing (I still think she stands on her foot weird but everyone just gives me that "shut up kiki... she's fine" look when I say anything about that.
2. Brooke had her first ponytail and pigtails (a favorite first of mine)... see picture.
3. Gregor got the first cold/fever that I remember in years!
4. We had our first Christmas on hilton head (we always went to Ohio growing up and in recent years we've been to New York and Florida)
5. Pottery barn kids decided showcase the name Brooke in seriously every single page of it's catalog (in addition to their new Brooke collection)... see an earlier post for my weird cosmic name connection to pbk).
6. Hudson and Larkin got scooters for chistmas in addition to pretty much everything else on their lists.... thanks to all of you that made that possible!!
7. Gregor met his new sister Eve (see picture)... long story short, Gregor just found out that he has a half sister that is 34 and plays viola with a symphony in Berlin. She grew up in NY but he didn't know about her.
8. Mollie and I cut our hair and got "Christmas bangs" together in Hilton Head.
9. My aunt Lori got married on Dec. 28th! Congrats Lori and David... I wish we could have been there!!!
10. I've gotten sucked into the twilight series of books (thanks Cat).. and I seriously can't stop reading them... my work, mothering, and blogging is suffering. I'm almost done though... they are so good! I bonded with my 14 year old cousin over these books...
11. Gregor is getting really good at beer pong thanks to my cousins and our neighbors.
I think that's about it for now... now that I'm caught up, I feel a lot better :)

2 comments:
Thanks for the update!
I missed you!
Welcome back.. I love your Christmas bangs, they look great! And it looks like a merry christmas was had by all!
Post a Comment