Monday, December 8, 2008

xmas cards and goofy kids



We tried to get our Christmas card photo this past weekend. There is nothing more difficult than trying to get three kids under 5 to smile at the same time all with good lighting and the right click of the camera. Brooke's face in this photo sums up how everyone felt about the event. I think we are going to have to have a round two photoshoot... hopefully soon so I can get our Christmas cards out! Later that night, the kids were being complete goofballs. Some nights the kids are so tired and cranky at night, it's all I can do to get everyone in their jammies with teeth brushed and stories read. On rare evenings, like the one in the video, the kids are just in this "I'm so tired that I'm going to be a total goofball" mode. The kids had me rolling with laughter with their silly Christmas songs. You can see the other videos here if you are interested. In one, Hudson sings about wanting his "toothbrush teeth" instead of his "two front teeth"... again, I was rolling.

No comments: