Setting: Crazy Friday Morning. Hudson, Larkin, Brooke and I are trying to make it out of the house on time. The kids have Valentines Day Parties at school so we are hectically trying to get everything in the car.... bags of Valentines cards, Gracie (she has to go back to the vet), things to mail, hats and coats, lunch boxes... you know a typically nuts trip out to the car. Oma and Opa were coming to visit, so we were trying to keep the house in some sort of cleanish order.
As we are gathering by the door:
Kiki: Come one guys, let's get it together. Do you have your lunches? Do you have your coats? Do you have your valentines cards.
Hudson: Oooo Look a Lollipop!! As he digs into his bag and spills all the cards out of it.
Larkin: DAMMIT HUD! Now we are going to be late!
Kiki: (Rolling with laughter) Dammit is a grown-up word. You can't say it until you are 18.
Hudson: Why? What's dammit? Is dammit a bad word? Who can say dammit. (He literally said dammit about 20 times!)
Larkin: But mom, he made a mess. That's when we say Dammit.
Kiki: (still laughing... is left speechless)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
LOL :) I am rolling, that is so funny! I love that little Larkin, and I miss her, the little grown up!Thanks for making me smile today :)
H I L A R I O U S!
btw, I'm sure you got my message, but I am just totally obsessed about the upcoming 2 hour Brothers and Sisters! I just had to call you!
Post a Comment