Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Switching the ROOMS!






We finally did it! We have spent the last two weekends moving Hudson into the former playroom and moving Brooke into Hud's old room. I honestly can't believe we didn't do this sooner! The rooms still need a little love (and PAINT!... especially Brooke's room... she has nothing on her walls at all... everything in the picture has been moved to Hudson's room), but I think it's going to work out really well! The kids love having their own spaces, and I think they actually play with their toys a little more because they are spread out. The playroom must have been a little bit overwhelming with toys... too many so they played with nothing. Now (after a big sort through), they each have a few things in their own rooms. It's funny, Brooke likes to sit in this one corner of her room by the closet and play with her little bus. Whenever I can't find her... there she is in that corner! She also LOVEs her bookshelf and looking out of her window. As a side note, she has developed a supreme love for her blanket... she wants to take it everywhere!! So much for not having a lovey... I'm starting to regret already my desire for her to have a security lovey... it's really not all that fun to cart this big blanket around everywhere... but she is SO cute with it, how do I say no?!? Hudson's room feels like a big cave with great lighting. There is something about the slanted ceilings and the windows... it just feels really cozy. We still need to get the couch out out of there as well as a few bigger items, but overall, I think everyone loves it. I'm still trying to find places for all the random toys they they won't let me throw out, but slowly everything is finding a new home. Now, seriously, I am obsessed with what colors I'm going to paint the walls!












Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
ch

No comments: