Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring Break!!





















Spring Break week is finally coming to a close. It's been one heck of a long week, but we've had a lot of fun. He went to short pump, rode the escalators about 25 times and saw the easter bunny. Yesterday we
drove to Natural Bridges, Virginia to the Drive through Safai Park. We had such a great time. The kids were a little scared at first, but after awhile Larkin was hanging out of the window feeding the deer (an animal she has been deathly afraid of in our backyard!). Hudson was a little more scared so he stuck to feeding the babies, but all in all I think it was a success. I put Brooke in larkin's forward facing carseat just for the trip so that I could make sure no animals stuck their heads too far in her face. It was really really fun! So we have a yard sale tomorrow, easter on sunday and back to back visitors for the next two weeks. No rest this spring!! I need a nap as much as the kids do right now!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Is that a llama I see??

Ella Grace Campbell said...

Excellent pictures! I don't know how you do it with three! I hope with the warm weather we'll be out in the 'hood a little more and see you all often. Ella takes a class at Albemarle Ballet above Crozet Pizza. I had dreams of dropping her off, getting some pizza,... but of course it is the exact opposite. She started off amazingly great- running into class and having a great time. Now she runs in but will not stay there so I have to sit in on the class too. I could probably do with a little less pizza anyway. If Larkin is interested, she could try a class with Ella- or the new season starts the end of May.

Seriously- you do a great job with this blog!