Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Favorite Thing #16: Pizza Cutter

Favorite Thing #16: A Pizza Cutter

I know this sounds silly, but the pizza cutter is seriously one of my favorite things! I use this thing at least once a day for cutting up Brooke's food, the kids' sandwiches, or whatever. In my opinion this is far superior to a knife in the world of mommyhood. When I had Hudson, I saw this mom of three whip out a pizza cutter from her purse at a restaurant one day (not a pizza place I may add), and I really didn't get it... couldn't she just use a knife?? The pizza cutter is quick and easy, and now I get it. LOVE IT!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Like I said...everything you say/write makes me laugh!

You are the best! Blessed be the day that we sat at my kitchen table and started your blog:):)