



We finally did it!! We painted the girls' room this past weekend. I think it looks really really good. Rebecca, I wish you were here to do a mural for us :)
Larkin wanted her room purple, so we picked this great blue-ish purple color. When she saw it, she said, "Um, I think it's blue! I wanted purple!"
In certain lights though it looks really purple and other times a little more blue. I love it overall. It give the room a really calm feeling. I think it's all coming together really well.
The kids also had a good time this past weekend jumping into the leaves. It's always fun until someone bleeds and the game is over. This time, it was Hudson biting his tongue and that was it. It was fun while it lasted! Now we are ready for our next fun adventure ... a week in Hilton Head to see family!!

2 comments:
I love it! And... I love your blog! You're a great writer, and I love peeking in on my VA family! Miss you guys, and hope you're feeling and doing great! XOXO
I love it! I wish I could come do a mural too:( Those slanted ceilings would be really fun to play with!
Post a Comment