Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Rainy Days
It's been raining all day here today, and it's supposed to keep raining for the next 2 days... Do you know what I hate most about raining days (and cold days for that matter)... The COATS! Rain coats, warm coats, whatever coat it is, no one wants to wear it in the car. You spend the extra minutes in the morning hunting down the coats and getting everyone in them and zipped to make that wet/cold 4 second walk to the car only to have everyone protest that they CANNOT wear their coats in the car seats because they "HURT." So, I end up standing in the rain/cold trying to get the coats off the kids and everyone buckled and situated. Then when you get anywhere you have to go through the whole thing again.... coats on, run inside somewhere, coats off. I personally think it's easier to ditch the coats all together (maybe keep them in the car in case of some emergency where everyone is going to be outside for awhile), and get a little wet/cold on the short runs to and from the car. That's just one little thing that makes my life easier... so they kids get a little wet or cold for a second. I think they'll survive. Maybe I'm just bitter because none of my coats will zip over my big ol' belly these days. Yes, it's turning into a BIG BIG belly. As a side note, I already feel like this baby is going to fall out... that must be a fourth time around thing... fun fun :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am with you on the coat thing! We had the same issue here this AM with the car seat vs the coat dilema.
great post... I hate coats too. And I can't keep people from commenting on Helen not wearing any socks. The girl just won't keep them on!
Post a Comment