





Now this is what I call a SNOW DAY!! We woke up to about 20 inches of snow on the ground this morning, and it is still snowing!! The kids are so so excited. We were bundled up (me in gregor's snow gear.. yeah that's cute) by 9 this morning and attempted to go sledding. Alas, the snow was a little too deep. Brooke was getting buried and I ended up taking her home. Gregor and the kids lasted a bit longer and had a blast (at least until they were chilled to the bone and crying). I think it takes longer to bundle up and then warm up than anyone lasted outside... but that's the way it goes right. I'm just trying not to think about going into labor today... don't think about it... don't think about it... seriously, what would we do? I'm not thinking about it. So we are house bound for a couple of days. They are predicting another 6 to 10 inches today. I think we are going to have a white Christmas this year!
Gregor left work last night around 5 pm and didn't make it home (a 15 mile drive) until around 10:30... that's how bad the roads, accidents, etc were. Apparently, a lot of people were walking home. So, we are thankful today that Gregor is here to play in the snow with us this morning!
I'm thinking.... it's only 11... what are we going to do for the next day or two.... ugg... let's just hope the power stays on.

2 comments:
cute pics! When are you due?? I love snow, but HATE being snowed in!
I'm due Jan 15th, so I'm not too worried about labor, but it's a real possibility (especially when I get the brillant idea to carry Brooke in the Ergo Backpack through the snow!!... really, not a good idea). I agree, being snowed in with 3.5 kids is HARD!
Post a Comment